The SigmaHLR “NV” Series of Single Isolating Needle Valves have been specifically designed to provide exceptional product performance, durability and safety under extreme onshore and offshore applications. Self-aligning spindle tip provides bubble tight shut off and precision adjustable gland packing offers longevity of in service life and a serviceable product.
Manufactured in 316L stainless steel as standard and conforming
to NACE MR-01-75 specification.
For more details or to purchase this product:
- Bonnet lock pin prevent accidental loosening.
- Hardened ball seat specifically designed to be suitable for gas & fluid applications.
- Fully adjustable stem packing is located below the stem threads for extend packing life, superior sealing and ease of maintenance.
- Male, Female or any combination of process port connections available.
- Complying to ‘NACE MR-01-75’ specification as standard.
- Pressure: up to 10,000 psi / 690 bar
- Temperature: Maximum 230 Deg C
- Thread Type: NPT
- Seat & Tip Material: Metal to Metal
- Bore size: 5mm
- Handle T Bar Type
General / Options
- Size: 1/8” through to 2”
- Bore Sizes: 5mm & 10mm orifice options
- Process Connections: Female x Female, Male x Female & Male x Male available.
- NPT, BSPP, BSPT, Socket Weld, Butt Weld and Flanged versions available.
- Compression & OD Tube end connections available.
- Handle Types: T bar or Anti-Tamper T Bar Option.
- Gland Packing options: PTFE or Graphite.
- Hexagonal bodied versions available.